150 Main Street, Bradford Map It! >
Calling All Neighbors!
We're so excited to continue to be a part of your neighborhood, and we have so much planned to celebrate the grand re-opening of your store. Check out all the festivities using the links below.
Grand Re-Opening Celebrations!
Come celebrate with us VIRTUALLY! Join us on Sunday, October 18th at 11:00 am for our Virtual Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate your Bradford Tops! We hope you'll tune in!
At Tops, being a neighborhood store means we act like true neighbors-to families like yours and to the organizations we partner with that help our neighbors in need. We believe in doing everything we can to help Bradford thrive, and giving back is absolutely vital to keep our communities strong. That's why we'll be donating to several key organizations that have already been doing great work for Bradford.
Of course, if you need a cup of sugar, we'll help you there, too.
So Much In Store For YOU!
You'll find so much to love at your newly remodeled Bradford store, from the freshest meat, seafood, produce and baked goods to incredible selections and savings down every aisle.
- Real Butchers cutting USDA Choice meat fresh in store daily
- A warmer, more spacious and inviting atmosphere with new interior décor, energy efficient cases, lighting and equipment
- New beer and wine shop, with a variety of selections from local breweries and wineries
- Expanded menu of delicious prepared meals, cheese varieties and olive bar
- Fresh produce from over 200 local grower
- Expanded variety of gluten-free products
- Expanded selection of waters, seltzers and sparkling waters
- The best deals in town on the brands you love most
- More ways to save than any other grocery store
Stop in and check us out soon - we're excited to show you what's new!
Besides providing exceptional service to you, the experts at Tops can also help inspire you with recipes when you need them. Check out these great recipe ideas from our experts below!
Pepper Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin
"If you've got 20 minutes, this is an easy and delicious dinner option you can prepare ahead of time. Nothing makes a great-tasting steak quite like a good rub. If you don't have time for that, I can even do it for you right in our store! Stop in soon!"
Lisa, Bradford Tops Meat Manager
Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Pine Nuts
"This fresh salad with spinach and strawberries is a delicious way to get your vitamin C during the cold winter season. And, the pine nuts add the perfect amount of crunch in every bite!"
Mark, Bradford Tops Produce Manager