3201 Southwestern Blvd Map It! >
Calling All Neighbors!
We're so excited to continue to be a part of your neighborhood, and we have so much planned to celebrate the grand re-opening of your store. Check out all the festivities using the links below.
Grand Re-Opening Celebrations!
Come celebrate with us VIRTUALLY on Facebook! Join us on Tuesday, May 19th at 11:00 am for our Virtual Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to celebrate your Orchard Park Tops! We hope you'll tune in!
At Tops, being a neighborhood store means we act like true neighbors-to families like yours and to the organizations we partner with that help our neighbors in need. We believe in doing everything we can to help Orchard Park thrive, and giving back is absolutely vital to keep our communities strong. That's why we'll be donating to several key organizations that have already been doing great work for Orchard Park.
Of course, if you need a cup of sugar, we'll help you there, too.
So Much In Store For YOU!
You'll find so much to love at your newly remodeled store in Orchard Park, from the freshest meat, seafood, produce and baked goods to incredible selections and savings down every aisle.
- Real Butchers cutting USDA Choice meat fresh in store daily
- A warmer, more spacious and inviting atmosphere with new interior décor, energy efficient cases, lighting and equipment
- Expanded menu of delicious prepared meals, including fresh sushi
- Fresh produce from over 200 local growers
- Expanded variety of health and wellness items, organic items and gluten-free products
- The best deals in town on the brands you love most
- More ways to save than any other grocery store
Plus, we're excited to be able to share with you many of the products you used to love at Orchard Fresh, including:
- Boar's Head Premium Deli Meats and Cheese
- Angus beef offerings including Tomahawk steaks
- Gloucester Pier sustainably sourced seafood
- Store made sausage, burgers and sushi
- Signature specialty cakes and confections
- Local brands like Vintage House Soap, Fetch Dog Treats and Under the Sun Honeya
Stop in and check us out soon - we're excited to show you what's new!
Besides providing exceptional service to you, the experts at Tops can also help inspire you with recipes when you need them. Check out these great recipe ideas from our experts below!
Pepper Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin
"If you've got 20 minutes, this is an easy and delicious dinner option you can prepare ahead of time. Nothing makes a great-tasting steak quite like a good rub. If you don't have time for that, I can even do it for you right in our store! Stop in soon!"
Sean, Orchard Park Tops Meat Manager
Spinach Salad with Strawberries and Pine Nuts
"This fresh salad with spinach and strawberries is a delicious way to get your vitamin C during the cold winter season. And, the pine nuts add the perfect amount of crunch in every bite!"
Ed, Orchard Park Tops Produce Manager