TOPS Markets Refund Policy
Tops Friendly Markets proudly stands behind the quality of its products. Every now and then, a return is necessary. When that happens, we will gladly replace any unsatisfactory product as an Exchange.
If a refund rather than a replacement is requested, please provide the register receipt or your BonusPlus card.
Refunds must be given in the same form as payment was made. (Debit card payments will be refunded as cash.) Checks will require 15 days.
- Without a receipt, store credit will be given in the form of a Tops Gift Card at the lowest sale price. Refund totals over $25.00 require your BonusPlus card and your valid (not expired) driver's license or equivalent.
- Store Management reserves the right to deny any refund based on their discretion or where prohibited by law.
Exceptions for New York
- Refunds on alcoholic bevereages will be given only in cases wehere the product or packaging remains unopened
- Refunds for opened alcoholic beverages will only be given if there is a quality issue and a product complaint form is completed.
Exceptions for Pennsylvania
- Refunds on alcoholic beverages will only be given when accompanied by an original receipt in cases where the product remains unopened.
- Alcohol refunds can only be given at registers within the licensed area.
- Pennsylvania Law only allows refunds on unopened beer.
Please note: With or without a receipt, refunds or exchanges cannot be given on gift cards, phone cards, prepaid cards, EZ passes, ticktets.