Look for a "Golden Ticket" in your game tickets for a chance to unlock a safe containing $250,000 cash!
Learn More >
Take a drive on the winning side!
Enter for a chance to win a
1962 Corvette valued at $50,000!
How to Enter >
If money could talk it would say, "You're rich!"TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS01, TS02, TS03, TS04, TS05 & TS06.
Rake in the money! Just make sure you have a really, really big rake.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS61, TS62, TS63, TS64 & TS65.
Hit the books with an extra 10,000 bucks! Now that's smart!TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS52, TS53, TS54, TS55 & TS56.
We hope you like the color green because if you win this prize you'll be seeing a lot of it!TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS47, TS48, TS49, TS50 & TS51.
All of your other TVs will be jealous when you bring home this beauty.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS43, TS44, TS45 & TS46.
This should get you pumped! Fill your tank without worrying about having to empty your wallet.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS57, TS58, TS59 & TS60.
Wait until you get you get a hold of this! You'll never want to put it down.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS39, TS40, TS41 & TS42.
5 Benjamins can go a long way. Where will you take them?TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS35, TS36, TS37 & TS38.
Nothing tastes better than food cooked on a grill. That is, unless it's food cooked on a FREE grill!TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS31, TS32, TS33 & TS34.
A shopping spree is so much more fun when it's free!TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS27, TS28, TS29 & TS30.
It's our 50th Anniversary so of course we had to have a $50 prize!TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS23, TS24, TS25 & TS26.
Give your stove a night off and let TOPS take care of the cooking for a night.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS19, TS20, TS21 & TS22.
Bring home the real thing! Just remember, it's all fun and games until someone puts a hotel on Boardwalk.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS15, TS16, TS17 & TS18.
What's more fun than winning more chances to win?! Good luck!TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS11, TS12, TS13 & TS14.
You can never have too many Lincolns in your wallet. It keeps you honest.TO WIN: Collect Ticket Markers TS07, TS08, TS09 & TS10.
Every time you open a game ticket you have a chance to win!
Receive one bonus game ticket at checkout for every specially marked product
you purchase – just look for this tag on over 2,000 items throughout the store.
Receive a game ticket at checkout every time you shop at TOPS April 22 thru July 14, 2012,
or while supplies last.
Collect game ticket markers and adhere to your game board.
Complete a prize area on your game board to win!
See Official Rules for how to claim a prize.
1. SPONSOR: TOPS Markets, LLC ("Sponsor" or "TOPS") is the official sponsor of the TOPS "Monopoly® Collect and Win Game" ("Promotion").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal residents of New York and Pennsylvania, ages 18 and over ("Eligible Customers"). Business entities such as corporations or companies are not eligible to enter or win. Associates, officers and directors of the Sponsor, its retail stores, distribution centers and division offices, its subsidiaries and affiliates, promotion suppliers, affiliated advertising agencies, third party contractors and spouses of the aforementioned groups (and the I.R.S. listed dependents or members of household including dependents in the military or attending college living away from home) are not eligible to win. A separate TOPS Monopoly® Collect and Win Associate Game will be occurring simultaneously and associates of TOPS may participate in that game. This Promotion is void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations.
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on April 22, 2012 Eastern Daylight Savings Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 14, 2012 or as soon as all Game Tickets (as defined below) are distributed (the "Promotion Period"). The Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion. (1) To Enter by Qualifying Transaction: To participate in this Promotion, receive one (1) free game ticket ("Free Game Ticket") with each Qualifying Transaction (as defined below). Subject to certain exclusions listed below, a "Qualifying Transaction" is the purchase of any item by Eligible Customers who use a registered TOPS BonusPlusSM at any participating grocery store being operated as a "TOPS Friendly Market" by the Sponsor and/or its affiliates and franchisees ("TOPS Store") during the Promotion Period. Purchases made at the www.TopsMarkets.com website and at TOPS' fuel stations, convenience stores (including TOPS Xpress and TOPS Fresh Xpress locations), and in-store purchases made at a Tim Horton's franchise location shall not be considered made at a TOPS Store and do not constitute a Qualifying Transaction. Purchases that consist solely of merchandise or products prohibited by law from participating in a promotion (such as alcohol, tobacco, and /or certain milk and milk-related products in PA only), without the purchase of any other eligible merchandise or products included in the transaction and/or purchases that consist solely of gasoline and/or office services only, including but not limited to Western Union, wire transactions, money orders, postage stamps, lottery tickets, and/or utility bill transactions, without the purchase of any other eligible merchandise or products included in the transaction, shall not be considered a Qualifying Transaction. Sponsor will identify certain products sold at TOPS Stores that will be designated as a bonus game ticket item ("Bonus Game Ticket Item"). Eligible Customers using their registered TOPS BonusPlusSM who purchase a Bonus Game Ticket Item as part of a Qualifying Transaction will receive one (1) additional Game Ticket ("Bonus Game Ticket") for each Bonus Game Ticket Item purchased. Each Free Game Ticket and/or Bonus Game Ticket may be referred to herein individually as a "Game Ticket" and collectively as "Game Tickets". The Eligible Customer's registered TOPS BonusPlusSM must be scanned at the time of purchase in order to receive a Game Ticket. The total quantity of Game Tickets to be received during a Qualifying Transaction will be specified on your TOPS Store register receipt. Game Tickets will only be awarded at the time of the Qualifying Transaction in which they were earned. Eligible Customers are limited to one Qualifying Transaction per six-hour period. TOPS reserves the right to limit the quantity of any item purchased (including but not limited to a Bonus Game Ticket Item). Each Bonus Game Ticket Item will be specified by brand, size, flavor, style, etc. A complete list of each eligible Bonus Game Ticket Item will be available at the Customer Service Desk of each TOPS Store. A Bonus Game Ticket Item may be changed (variety and size), and new products added or products deleted during the course of the Promotion at the discretion of TOPS. As the Promotion progresses, a participating TOPS Store may run out of Game Tickets before another store and, for that TOPS Store, the Promotion is over. Eligible Customers who return a Bonus Game Ticket Item for cash or credit and for which they received a Game Ticket may be required to return the unopened Game Ticket to remain eligible to win the Promotion. (2) To Enter without Purchase: To enter without purchase, Eligible Customers must send a self-addressed, stamped return envelope to TOPS "Monopoly® Collect and Win Game" Ticket Request, Attn: Promotions Coordinator, P.O. Box 965905, Marietta, GA 30066. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and self-addressed stamped envelope, must be handwritten and must be postmarked no sooner than April 22, 2012, and no later than July 14, 2012, and must be received by TOPS no later than July 21, 2012 ("Mail-in Request"). For each Mail-In Request received by Sponsor, Sponsor will return two (2) Game Tickets in the return envelope supplied, while supplies of Game Tickets last. To qualify as a Mail-in Request, each request must be sent in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope with the requestor's first and last name, street address, city, state and zip or postal code (name and address must match the return name and address on self-addressed stamped envelope) legibly handwritten in the upper left hand corner of the outer envelope. Requests that are sent in preprinted envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers, that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules will not qualify as a Mail-in Request and will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and agree that the decisions of the Sponsor will be valid and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for late, stolen, lost, postage due, or misdirected mail, or for any Mail-in Request that is incomplete or illegible.
5. TO PLAY: (1) Game Board: Go to a TOPS Store during the Promotion Period and request a Promotion game board ("Game Board") while supplies last. Each Game Board contains spaces that illustrate the game markers that are needed to fill them ("Spaces"). The Spaces are grouped into different sections ("Sections"). Each of the Sections are associated with a different Major Prize (as defined below). Each Game Ticket contains four (4) game markers that correspond to Spaces on the Game Board (each, a "Game Marker"). Open the Game Ticket by tearing off the perforated portions to reveal each Game Marker. Moisten the glue strip on the back of each Game Marker and place the Game Marker on the exact corresponding space on the Game Board. (2) Drawings: Eligible Customers who collect the four (4) Game Markers numbered CV01, CV02, CV03 and CV04 ("Drawing Game Markers") may enter a series of random drawings for a chance to win $50,000 cash (or a 1962 Corvette chosen by Sponsor) or one of twelve (12) $500 TOPS Gift Cards ("Drawings"). To enter the Drawings, affix the Drawing Game Markers (facsimiles and reproductions are not acceptable) to a 3" x 5" card and include the following on the 3" x 5" card: your hand-printed name, address, phone number, email address and age, along with your legal signature; then mail your Drawings entry to "TOPS 1962 Corvette Sweepstakes", P. O. Box 617228, Marietta, GA 30066 (each a "Drawing Entry" and collectively the "Drawing Entries"). You may enter more than once, but each Drawing Entry must be mailed separately and contain the four Drawing Game Markers. Each Drawing Entry must be mailed by regular 1st Class mail and each must be placed into an envelope that is 4-1‚ÅÑ2" x 9-1‚ÅÑ2" or smaller. Each Drawing Entry must be postmarked between April 22 and July 29, 2012 and received no later than August 5, 2012 ("Drawing Entry Period"). Valid Drawing Entries will be eligible for all Drawings held after receipt of each valid entry. Some Game Tickets may also include coupons redeemable for free products ("Instant Winner Product Prize").
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: (1) Major Prizes: Eligible Customers who complete a Section of the Game Board by affixing all of the Game Markers to the corresponding Spaces in that Section will win the Major Prize associated with that Section. To be eligible to win, Game Markers must be affixed to the Game Board with the built-in glue strip. Game Boards with Game Markers affixed in any other manner will be void. Winning Game Marker combinations must be submitted individually on separate Game Board. (2) Drawings: Drawings will be conducted for a TOPS $500 Gift Card on May 21 and 28, June 4, 11, 18 and 25, July 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 and August 6, 2012 and on August 6, 2012 for the 1962 Corvette or $50,000 prize ("Drawing Dates"). On each Drawing Date one potential winner will be selected from among all eligible Drawing Entries received during the Drawing Entry Period prior to that Drawing. Non-winning Drawing Entries will roll over to the next Drawing. Potential Drawing winners will be contacted based on information provided on the Drawing Entry form on or about 7 days after the Drawing. If information is illegible, if person cannot be contacted, or if the person does not respond within 14 days after certified mailing, then prize will be forfeited. Odds of winning a Drawing prize depend on the number of eligible Drawing Entries received, but in no case are less than 1 in 7,750,000. Limit one Drawing Prize per person, family, and/or household. Prizes cannot be transferred except at the Sponsor's discretion due to availability. (3) Golden Ticket: Inside two hundred (200) Game Tickets there will be a special message (referred to as a "Golden Ticket") indicating that the recipient is one of up to 200 Golden Ticket holders ("Finalists") who will be invited to a special Golden Ticket event at the end of the Promotion on or about September 15, 2012, subject to change, with location and details to be provided to Finalists (the "Golden Ticket Event"). Each of the Finalists will receive a $50 TOPS Gift Card to defray travel expenses. Once at the Golden Ticket Event, every Finalist present will randomly receive a safe combination/code. Finalists will, one at a time, enter their combination/code into the keypad on the $250,000 safe until one of the combinations unlocks the safe. The Finalist with the one combination that opens the safe will win $250,000 Cash. Each of the Finalists must be present for a chance to participate to win the $250,000 and to receive the $50 TOPS Gift Card. Only Finalists who submit the Golden Ticket claim will be eligible to participate in the Golden Ticket Event on or about September 15, 2012, unless a substitute is allowed solely at the discretion of and with the express written permission of the Sponsor. For odds, see Section 15 and Odds Chart below.
7. PRIZES: (1) Major Prizes: The following are referred to herein as "Major Prizes." $250,000 Cash; $50,000 Cash; $10,000 Cash which can be used towards tuition; $5,000 Cash; $1,500 in Best Buy® gift cards which can be used towards the purchase of a Big Screen LED-HD TV; 50,000 TOPS GasPoints® (ARV $1,000); $650 in Best Buy® gift cards which can be used toward the purchase of a iPad®; $500 Cash; $300 in Home Depot, Lowe's or Sears gift cards which can be used towards the purchase of a Gas Grill; $200 Gift Card of Choice from TOPS Gift Card Mall; $50 Cash; $20 Family Night "Dinner's On Us"; Monopoly® board game (ARV $15); $10 cash which can be used to purchase five (5) $2 Powerball Tickets from TOPS; and $5 Cash collect & win prizes. (2) Drawing Prizes: Each Eligible Customer selected in the Drawings held on the Drawing Dates will have the chance to win one of twelve (12) $500 TOPS Gift Cards. The Eligible Customer who is selected in the 1962 Corvette Drawing on August 6, 2012 will have the chance to win the choice of one of either a 1962 Corvette OR $50,000 cash (the "Winner"). If the vehicle is selected, the vehicle will be delivered with options at Sponsor's discretion; any additional upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the Winner. Color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor and are subject to availability. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express orimplied, in fact or in law, relative to the vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. The Winner (or such Winner's parent or legal guardian, if applicable) must have proof of a valid U.S. driver's license from their state or place of residence in the United States to take delivery of vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Winner will be responsible for all optional equipment, title, license, insurance and registration fees required in claiming the vehicle, applicable taxes as well as all other expenses relating to the receipt and use of the vehicle, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the Winner. Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notification that dealership has received vehicle. (3) One Golden Ticket Prize: The winner of the Golden Ticket Event will receive $250,000. Only one (1) Golden Ticket prize will be awarded. If due to an error, more than one combination works, the winner of the $250,000 will be determined by random draw. (4) Instant Win Prizes: 1,000 Game Tickets will include a gift certificate redeemable for $10 against a Qualifying Transaction at a TOPS Store and 5,000 Game Tickets will include a gift certificate redeemable for $2 against a Qualifying Transaction at a TOPS Store. 45,000 Game Tickets will include a coupon redeemable for a free Redbox movie rental (ARV $1.20) Promo code expires 7/31/12. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Unless specifically stated otherwise, promo code valid at kiosk only for a 1-day standard DVD rental or a discount worth the value of the standard DVD daily rental rate off the first night's daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc™ or video game. Unless specifically stated otherwise, promo codes are not valid online, on the app or for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the excess daily rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc or video game and the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions for which additional tax is not charged) for the first night of rental, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax (except for MD rental transactions) for each day you do not return your rental by 9:00 pm local time (at the kiosk) after first rental night. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold, or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Offer subject to cancellation or change at any time.; 1,600,000 Game Tickets will include a coupon redeemable for two (2) additional TOPS Monopoly® Game Tickets (ARV $0); 1,435,520 Game Tickets will include a coupon redeemable for a designated free product from a TOPS Store ("Instant Winner Product" or "FREE Product Prizes"). There are 126 different Instant Winner Product offers with retail values ranging from $0.50 to $9.99 with an average retail value of $1.52 for a ARV of $2,181,990.) There is no limit to the number of times an Eligible Customer may be a Major Prize or Instant Prize winner during the course of the promotion, as long as all the rules are followed. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $3,373,190.
8. TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Only original Promotion materials with Sponsor's unique coding TOP-03 are accepted. Any facsimiles, copies, and/or reproductions are void. (1) Major Prizes over $50 ARV: Potential Major Prize winners of $50.01 or greater must review prize claim materials, complete and deliver to Sponsor a High Level Prize Winner Form and move original Game Markers to a new official Game Board in the presence of an authorized TOPS Store representative ("Pre-Verification"), who will arrange for verification by the official judging agency (CPS, Inc., Kennesaw, GA). The Sponsor will notify the potential winner of the official judging agency's decision within twenty-one (21) days and verified winners will be paid within 60 days after receipt of the prize claim materials from the potential winner. Eligible Customers attempting to claim Major prizes must bring the eligible Game Markers and Game Board to a TOPS Store for Pre-Verification by July 31, 2012. (2) Drawings: The winners will receive their prizes once a High Level Prize Winner Form has been completed and person's eligibility has been determined. Odds of obtaining each Drawing Game Marker are 1 in 4 Game Tickets. (3) Golden Ticket: Golden Ticket Finalists will also need to complete a "Golden Ticket Finalist" Form upon submission of their Game Ticket. (4) Major Prizes of $50 or Less ARV: Potential Major Prize winners of $50 or less must review prize claim materials, complete a Low Level Prize Winner form and move original game markers to a new official Game Board in the presence of an authorized TOPS store representative, and have submission verified and prize will be awarded at store. (5) Instant Win Prizes: Potential Instant Winner Product Prize, $10 TOPS Gift Certificate Instant Winners, $2 TOPS Gift Certificate Instant Winners and Two Monopoly Game Ticket Winners may have their original Instant product coupon ("Coupon") verified and prize awarded at the TOPS Store by initialing the front of the original Coupon in the lower right hand corner and submitting it to an authorized TOPS Store representative. Redbox Instant Winners will redeem their winning code printed on their game ticket at a Redbox kiosk only at participating TOPS Store locations. Code is only valid for one use and must be redeemed within April 22 - July 31, 2012. Instant Winner product Prizes must be redeemed within April 22 - July 31, 2012. Potential winners of prizes valued at $5,000 or greater will be required to provide a photocopy of their driver's license or passport as proof of identity before the prize will be awarded. Upon request, the Eligible Customer will be provided a copy of their High Level Prize Winner Form or Golden Ticket Finalist Form and submitted Promotion materials for their files before Eligible Customer submits them to a TOPS Store representative for verification. Once materials are submitted they become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Potential Major Prize winners of $50 or less must review prize materials, complete a Low Level Prize Winner Form and move original Game Markers to a new official Game Board in the presence of an authorized TOPS Store representative, and have submission verified and prize will be awarded at store. The 50,000 GasPoints® will be added to the winner's TOPS BonusPlusSM or account in increments of 5,000 points for ten (10) consecutive months, or winners not living in close proximity to a TOPS Gas Station will receive $1,000 in TOPS Gift Cards. The $200 Gift Card of Choice will receive their choice of gift cards from the Gift Card gondola located in each TOPS Store (excluding prepaid VISA, Master Card, or American Express gift cards). The $20 Family Night "Dinner's On Us" prize winners will receive $20 in TOPS gift cards. The $10 instant winner that may be used to purchase five (5) $2 Powerball tickets will receive Ten (10) Dollars cash that may be used to purchase five (5) $2 Powerball tickets from a TOPS lottery location on the date of prize redemption. The $5 Cash collect and win prize and the $10 TOPS Gift Certificate and $2 TOPS Gift Certificate Instant Winners will be awarded at the store. Instant Winner Product Prizes are free products as designated on Game Tickets and will be awarded at the TOPS Store.
10. GAME MARKERS: Only original Game Markers, Game Tickets, and Game Boards with Sponsor's unique coding of TOP-03 ("Promotion Materials") are accepted. All Promotion Materials will be rejected and judged VOID if not legitimately obtained through authorized channels and verified by an authorized TOPS Store representative, or if any part of any Game Board, Game Ticket, Coupon, or Game Marker is illegible, altered, mutilated, defaced, tampered with, forged, contains printing, seeding, mechanical, or other errors, or is irregular in any way. Entrant's sole remedy for any irregular Game Tickets or Game Markers will be limited to replacement with another randomly selected Game Ticket while supplies last. Any attempt to defraud or forge any Promotion Materials in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No more than the number of advertised prizes in the Official Rules in any prize category will be awarded. If a printing, seeding, mechanical, or any other error causes the number of prize claims in any prize category(s) to exceed the number of prizes set forth in that category in the Official Rules, a random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries in that category, to award the total number of prizes that are advertised in that category.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names (first name, last initial) of the Major Prize winners with $25 value or greater may be obtained at the conclusion of the promotion by sending a first class stamped, self-addressed return envelope to: TOP-03 Monopoly® Game Winners, P. O. Box 813397, Smyrna, GA 30081. Requests must be received by July 31, 2012.
12. CONTEST DELAY/EXTENSION: The Sponsor may delay the Promotion commencement date and thereafter extend the Promotion Period, if such commencement is delayed by a cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor.
13. PARTICIPATING STORES: This Promotion is being conducted in 129 participating TOPS Stores being operated as a "TOPS Friendly Market" by TOPS and/or its affiliates or franchisees in the state of New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (excluding TOPS fuel stations, convenience stores (including TOPS Xpress and TOPS Fresh Xpress locations), and in-store Tim Horton's franchise locations).
14. TICKETS DISTRIBUTED: A total of 31,000,000 Game Tickets may be distributed in participating TOPS Stores and/or via alternate entry methods.
15. ODDS: Odds of instant Win prizes are based on getting the one Game Ticket containing the Instant Winner message or Coupon. Certain prizes indicated by an asterisk (*) in the odds chart require the collection of a semi-rare marker found inside 1 in every 5,000 game tickets. Prizes indicated by a double asterisk (**) in the odds chart are Instant winner/Free product prizes.
|Prize Description||Qty. Available||Odds with 1 ticket||Value|
|$250,000 Cash (Guaranteed)‚Ä†||1||31,000,000:1||$250,000|
|$10,000 Cash for Tuition*||5||6,200,000:1||$50,000|
|$1,500 in Best Buy® gift cards for LED-HD TV||15||2,066,667:1||$22,500|
|50,000 Gas Points (ARV $1,000)||25||1,240,000:1||$25,000|
|$650 in Best Buy® gift cards for iPad®||25||1,240,000:1||$16,250|
|$300 gift card for Gas Grill||50||620,000:1||$15,000|
|$200 Gift Card of Choice||75||413,333:1||$15,000|
|$20 Family Night "Dinner's On Us"||500||62,000:1||$10,000|
|Monopoly® Board Game||500||62,000:1||$7,500|
|$10 cash for Powerball Tickets||1,000||31,000:1||$10,000|
|$10 Instant Winner** (TOPS Gift Certificate)||1,000||31,000:1||$10,000|
|$2 Instant Winner** (TOPS Gift Certificate)||5,000||6,200:1||$10,000|
|Redbox Movie Rental Instant Winner**||45,000||689:1||$54,000|
|Two TOPS Monopoly® Game Tickets**||1,600,000||19:1||$0|
‚Ä†There are 200 Golden Ticket "Guaranteed $250,000 Prize Finalist" messages with odds of becoming a Finalist being 155,000 to 1. Odds of winning the 1 Guaranteed $250,000 Prize are a maximum of 200 to 1 once you are a Finalist.
‚Ä†‚Ä†There are 126 different Instant Winners of FREE in-store products with a value ranging from $0.50 to $9.99 with an average retail value of $1.52 for a total of 1,435,520 FREE Products with a total value of $2,181,990.
There are 12 $500 TOPS Gift Card winners and 1 $50,000 cash (or 1962 Corvette) winner (ARV $50,000) Drawings prizes with a total prize value of $56,000. Odds of winning a Drawing prize are dependent on the number of Drawing Entries received.
©2012 CPS Inc.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2012 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
TOPS will host Monopoly tournaments at the following locations and times. Up to eight participants will be pre-qualified on the following participating radio stations the week leading up to the tournament. The contestants will play a 60-minute timed game and one contestant from each table will move on to the championship game. Each participant will receive a $50 TOPS gift card, Monopoly game board, food and frivolity. The grand prize winner will receive a $250 TOPS gift card. People are welcome to stop by and watch the game, pick up some Monopoly game tips and cheer on their fellow shoppers.
|Elmira - Store #551||Elmira, NY||April 22, 2012||12pm - 2pm||WNKI|
|McKinley - Store #215||Hamburg, NY||April 28, 2012||10am - 12pm||WYRK|
|Perinton - Store #419||Fairport, NY||April 29, 2012||3pm - 5pm||WRMM|
|Erie - Store #601||Erie, PA||May 4, 2012||4pm - 6pm||WRTS|
|Baldwinsville - Store #357||Baldwinsville, NY||May 12, 2012||10am - 12pm||WBBS|
April 22, 2012 through July 14, 2012 (12 weeks), or when all game tickets have been distributed.
$250,000 "Golden Ticket" Event - 1 Guaranteed Winner
1962 Corvette - 1 Guaranteed Winner (Mail-In Sweepstakes)
$250,000 Cash Grand Prize - 1 prize available
$50,000 Cash - 5 prizes available
$10,000 College Tuition - 5 prizes available
$5,000 Cash - 10 prizes available
$1,500 LED-HD TV - 15 prizes available
50,000 TOPS GasPoints® - 25 prizes available
iPad - 25 prizes available
$500 Cash - 100 prizes available
$300 Gas Grill - 50 prizes available
$200 in Gift Cards - 75 prizes available
$50 Cash - 500 prizes available
$20 Dinner's On Us - 500 prizes available
Monopoly Board Game - 500 prizes available
$10 in Powerball Tickets - 1,000 prizes available
$5 Cash - 1,000 prizes available
$10 Instant Winner (TOPS Gift Certificate) - 1,000 prizes available
$2 Instant Winner (TOPS Gift Certificate) - 5,000 prizes available
Redbox Movie Rental Instant Winner - 45,000 prizes available
Free Product - 1,435,520 prizes available
Two TOPS Monopoly Bonus Tickets - 1,600,000 prizes available
A.) Receive one game ticket:
B.) For a free entry, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
TOPS "Monopoly® Collect and Win Game" Ticket Request
Attn: Promotions Coordinator
PO Box 965905
Marietta, GA 30066
Open the game ticket by tearing off the perforated portions to reveal an instant winner message or a special coupon offer, along with four game markers or three game markers and a sweepstakes marker. Moisten the glue strip on the back of the game markers or sweepstakes markers and place the markers on the exact corresponding matching prize play or sweepstakes area spaces on the game board. Do not affix game markers or sweepstakes markers to the game board (with glue or tape) in a permanent manner, or game markers and sweepstakes markers will be void.
Affix markers to the TOPS Monopoly® Collect & Win game board. Collect all markers printed under the prize and win that prize (subject to verification).
Take your game board and markers to the Customer Service Desk at any TOPS Friendly Market.
Yes. All potential winners must be presented in person to the Customer Service Desk in any of our stores on or before July 31, 2012.
Collect four unique sweepstakes markers (CV01, CV02, CV03 and CV04) and affix them to a 3" x 5" index card. On the card, print your name, address, city, state, zip, phone number, email address, age and signature, and then mail to:
TOPS 1962 Corvette Sweepstakes
PO Box 617228
Marietta, GA 30066
The sweepstakes drawing will be held on August 6, 2012.
Visit any of our stores in New York or Pennsylvania or visit TopsMarkets.com for details.
Yes, customers will receive one game ticket for their Pharmacy purchase.
Customers will receive one ticket per trip to the Customer Service Desk. For example, a customer may conduct several transactions at the Service Desk but will only be awarded one ticket. The Service Desk associates will circle or highlight the receipt for all the transactions completed and give them to the customer with one Customer ticket.
$250,000 "Golden Ticket" Event Details:
Inside two hundred (200) Game Tickets there will be a special message (referred to as a "Golden Ticket") indicating that the recipient is one of up to 200 Golden Ticket holders ("Finalists") who will be invited to a special Golden Ticket event at the end of the Promotion. Once at the Golden Ticket Event, every Finalist present will randomly receive a safe combination/code. Finalists will, one at a time, enter their combination/code into the keypad on the $250,000 safe until one of the combinations unlocks the safe. The Finalist with the one combination that opens the safe will win $250,000 Cash.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER 1962 CORVETTE SWEEPSTAKES:
Collect each sweepstakes marker numbered CV01, CV02, CV03 & CV04 and affix to a 3" x 5" index card. Print your name, home address, phone number, email address and age and sign your legal signature. Limit one entry per envelope. Mail entry via first class postage to:
TOPS 1962 Corvette Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 617228, Marietta, GA 30066
One winner to be drawn on August 6, 2012.
Each week, one lucky winner will be drawn at random from all entries received for a $500 TOPS Gift Card!