4 Ratings 0 Comments
Yield: Makes 8 large servings
Preparation Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. In an 8-quart pot, bring Old Bay, salt, water, and beer to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and onions; cook over high heat for 8 minutes.
3. Add smoked sausage to potatoes and onions; continue to cook on high for 5 minutes.
4. Add corn to pot; continue to boil for 7 minutes.
5. Add shrimp in shells, cook for 4 minutes.
*Alternative to beer:
Substitute chicken broth or chicken stock.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.