Quick n' Easy
Yield: 16 servings
1. In large bowl combine the pudding mix, sour cream, whipped topping and milk.
2. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Place a layer of wafers on the bottom of a 13x9-inch pan.
4. Slice one and a half bananas and place on top of the wafers.
5. Spoon half the pudding mixture on top of the bananas.
6. Place a layer of vanilla wafers over the pudding.
7. Place the remaining bananas over the wafers.
8. Spoon the remaining pudding into the pan covering the bananas and wafers and decorate with more wafers either whole or crushed.
9. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving to allow pudding to set.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.