A great gift to warm someone up on a cold day
1 Ratings 0 Comments
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1. Combine dry milk, sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Stir together well.
2. Pour 1/4 mixture into jar. Divide marshmallows into three equal portions. Add 1/3 marshmallows placing around outer edges of jar. Repeat two more times ending with cocoa mixture on top.
3. Seal with lid and decorate as desired.
4. Attach a tag to the jar with the following instructions:
Hot Cocoa Mix in a Jar
1. Measure 1/2 cup cocoa mix into mug.
2. Stir in 1 cup hot water or milk.
Please note that some ingredients and brands may not be available in every store.